For our growth and development, we are continually seeking new talents to join our small team at our Copenhagen office. Whether your skills lie in fashion, creative design, technology or logistics, ANDERSEN-ANDERSEN can offer you a broad range of challenging roles in a truly unique and steadily growing environment.
For a full list of current vacancies please see below:
- Full-Time Positions
Store Manager at ANDERSEN-ANDERSEN
We are looking for a full time, store manager at our flagship store in Copenhagen. The ideal candidate should possess a structured and professional disposition, be efficient with stock management and effectively execute merchandising initiatives. Our store manager must also be willing to take part in all daily work tasks, including ones that may fall outside of this description.
– Provide exceptional customer service to our clients at all times.
– Ensure that the overall look and feel of the store reflects the brand.
– Manage and schedule part-time store assistants on a monthly basis.
– Analyse key performance indicators to set strategic sales goals.
– Assist in implementing social media content and visual merchandising plans.
– Oversee customer experience for domestic and international webshop orders.
– Purchase, manage, and be accountable for inventory stock levels.
– Minimum of 3 years experience in fashion/apparel industry or similar.
– Knowledge of e-commerce platforms, preferably Shopify.
– Understanding of web analytic tools like google analytics.
– Highly detail oriented with strong problem solving skills.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively.
– Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
– Fluent in both Danish and English.
Our work Culture at ANDERSEN-ANDERSEN is professional, but at the same time relaxed and personal. We are a small, close-knit team who rely on each other to accomplish the tasks at hand. We are sincere, open and respectful of one another – qualities our new team member should also possess.
37 hours Weekly
Vester Voldgade 110
1552 København V
Salary will be negotiated based on experience.
Please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line Store Manager.
Deadline is 23 December, 2018.
- Part-Time Positions