Please read the following information thoroughly before initiating a return
You have the right to cancel your purchase by giving unambiguous notice within 30 (thirty) days from the date of purchase. If purchased online, the garment must be shipped without undue delay no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date of dispatch.
Please be cautious when trying on garments and avoid contact with fragrances of any kind including perfumes, essential oils, deodorants, etc.
Requirements for your return:
- For costumers outside Europe, please contact us at email@example.com before you make a return. We will then guide you appropriately to avoid additional charges.
- The garment(s) must be returned in original condition, with the hangtag intact, and preferably in the original packaging. Used or damaged garments will not be accepted.
- A completed return form must be included with the shipment. Please download the return form here: Return Form
- Shipping labels are not provided, any return costs incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returned items must be sent directly to the following address (no alternative pickup addresses or post boxes are accepted):
Vester Voldgade 110
We suggest using a shipping method with tracking services to avoid lost items. The responsibility of the package is yours until it has been safely delivered to Andersen-Andersen.
If you wish to exchange a garment to another size, colour or style, this can be done by placing a new order and returning the unwanted item. Once Andersen-Andersen receives the returned package and the garments meet the requirements, the items(s) are refunded.
Exchanges in Andersen-Andersen Flagship Store
In our Flagship Store you have the possibility of exchanging items bought on andersen-andersen.com. You may exchange to a different item, select a gift certificate or receive a refund. If you wish to return an item bought online in our Flagship Store the original payment card used for purchase will be credited within 14 days. Please have your receipt or order number available. If the item is a gift, you will have to ask the person who gave it to you for the receipt.
Andersen-Andersen has the right to reject returns that do not meet the above requirements. Please note that you must retain the receipt of the return shipment until the product is received and/or refunded by andersen-andersen.com.
If you do not agree with Andersen-Andersen’s handling of the cancellation rights, and are unable to find an amicable solution with andersen-andersen.com, you may form a claim with the Centre for Complaints Solution if the conditions for this are met (please see www.forbrug.dk for more information).